The faculty studios are dedicated to the recording or delivering of lectures, and allow faculty to access advanced media equipment for teaching online classes or creating course content. IMATS and AV services staff provide support for using the faculty studios.
The faculty studios has the ideal virtual teaching setup including:
- A large two monitor setup
- A document camera
- A whiteboard with dry erase markers
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Lavalier ( a clip on mic)
- Professional lighting
- Four backdrop selections (in Milstein 105C, the Sloate Media Center Production Studio only)
- Sanitizing wipes
Any faculty member can use the studios. If it's your first-time using the studio, you'll be asked to set up a training with IMATS/AV staff before using the space for your course.
The faculty studios are available by reservation. Fill out the reservation form below:
Previously the faculty studios were located at Milstein LL016 and 105C. Now, there will be one studio space on campus moving forward.