Patron Portal Walkthrough
1. Go to: https://barnard.webcheckout.net/sso/patron. Log in with your UNI and password to continue, then select “IMATS Equipment Room.” If you cannot log in, please make sure you have filled out a Patron Registration Form first.
2. On the homepage, you’ll see the types of equipment you are able to check out. To make a reservation, start by looking through the “Types” menu on the homepage. If you do not immediately see the type of equipment you are looking for, click the arrows to scroll left or right through more options.
3. If you wish to request to check out this piece of equipment, select the “Add” option next to the specific item you are looking to checkout. Once that is done and you have selected all of your desired items for request to checkout, look for the shopping cart icon on the top right corner and select it.
4. You should see everything that you have requested for checkout together in this one box. Here, you are able to change the number of items you wish to checkout, the start time/end time in correlation to the dates you’re requesting, as well as either completing the reservation or continuing editing in case you forgot to add something.
5. Once you have completed and created your reservation, it will take up to 24 hours for IMATS to review and approve your equipment request via e-mail. PLEASE NOTE: All reservations must be submitted at least 24 hours in advance.